https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Sunday, December 4, 2016

CAS Watercolour December 2016

A card for CAS Watercolor 

 
 
Perfect timing for this technique.  I had just watched a video of Catherine Pooler's showing this technique.  Watercolor Resist  
I embossed in white and then used my Ziggs to drop color into it and then spritzed with water and let the colors work their magic.
I needed a break from Christmas stuff so went with is new stamp set from Neat & Tangled, Gardenia Blooms
Lil Inker Stitched Rectangles 
Framed with PTI's Pure Poppy on Vintage Cream cardstock

I actually made this one first and then decided to do one in the yellows, orange and red.  I love how they both turned out.

Thanks for stopping by.


9 comments:

Loll said...

Great job with this technique Linda. Both your cards are so beautiful and vibrant. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour. xx

Marcia Hill said...

WOW Linda...these are both BEAUTIFUL!! I love the colors and the CAS style of both cards too! I'm not 100% tired of Christmas cards yet, but I'm enjoying seeing some colorful flowers again! Well done my friend!! :0)

nancy littrell said...

Both your Emboss Resist watercoloured cards are Gorgeous, Linda. TFS and joining us at CAS Watercolour. Hugs, Nancy

Sudha said...

Pretty lovely creations. Luv the water coloring.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

Birgit said...

Gorgeous!!! What wonderful rich colors you've achieved. It's a nice break from Christmas cards for sure!

Bonnie said...

Both of these are GORGEOUS, Linda! I can't decide which color scheme I like the best! Thanks so much for sharing these with us at CAS Watercolour!

Anke said...

Wonderful cards, great design.

Greetings from Germany
Anke

Karen Dunbrook said...

your lovely flowers are beautiful Linda...love how you used the white as your resist.
Thanks so much for playing along with the CAS Watercolour Challenge!!

Darnell said...

Fabulous coloring, Lin! So bright and vibrant!! Congratulations on the well-deserved honor from CWCC!! Hugs, Darnell