https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-T6IUK0w-TiA/X2E7zV8zZNI/AAAAAAAAGYw/9XAeggtxc4YjtBSGgbGsxEauLQ6W4-N3wCLc

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

PTI ~ Celebrating Past Present and Future 2010

So I was having trouble making a card with this wreath.  I think I have only used it as a Christmas card, but did not want to do Christmas

I was inspired by my Colleen (my BFF's) card below
 

And she was inspired by this card by Betsy
Wreath-dtl

PTI's Wreath for all Seasons- flowers from Color Pops Butterflies.  And of course I had to add a little butterfly.


Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

Colleen said...

Darling card, Lin, I love your added butterfly!!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card Linda...love your gorgeous wreath! Love Miss Colleen's too!

Marcia Hill said...

Lovely, lovely card Lin! I think we all love this set, as I used it for my card too! Love your colors and the added flowers and butterfly too! :0)

Kara Lynne said...

Your wreath is gorgeous!! I would hang it on my front door in a heartbeat! Beautiful card, Lin!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this wreath Lin, you made this set fresh again!

Blogger said...

There is shocking news in the sports betting industry.

It has been said that every bettor needs to look at this,

Watch this now or stop betting on sports...

Sports Cash System - SPORTS BETTING ROBOT